The Napa Valley Wine Train offers a culinary experience that has been written about and shown on television all over the world! This is an opportunity to work with the highest rated dinner train in the country.
ACTIVELY SEEKING TO FILL THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS:
- Wine & Gift Store Manager
- Locomotive Diesel Mechanic
- PT Reservations Agent
- Tasting Room Business Development
- Dishwashers/Prep Cook
We are happy to accept applications and resumes year-round in case of an opening or for our peak season. If you are interested in a position not listed above, you may still submit an application and we will notify you if our needs have changed.
Full-Time Employee Benefits
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Pay
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Annual Complimentary Train Rides
- Employee Discounts
1) Please download a copy of the Napa Valley Wine Train Employment Application. If you are unable to download this files, it can be obtained in person at our McKinstry Street Office.
2) Fill out the application.
3) Completed applications accepted in person, Monday through Friday, 9am – 4pm at 1275 McKinstry Street, Napa, CA. Please be prepared for a preliminary interview when returning the completed application.
If you have any questions or specific needs or concerns, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to having you on the team!